What’s in it for the mentees?
- Mentees will get access to our leadership network that constitutes of Chairmen, Chief Executives and other senior leaders acting pro bono as Mentors.
- They will go through a structured mentoring intervention to succeed at their professional goals.
- They will be exposed to cross vertical and cross industry learnings.
- They will have access to panel of experts, coaches and facilitators of calibre.
- They will gain support and visibility on a public platform.
- The mentees get the avenues to enhance their skills.
- A lot of self-development is inherent in the program for the mentees.
What are we looking for in a Mentee?
- A woman with professional experience anywhere between 10 to 15 years.
- Can be one who run their own business, works in middle/middle-upper management in corporate space, or runs business associations, foundation or non-government organization.
- High potential candidate who is able to create business and social impact.
- Ready to take leadership role.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- Having values of Paying It Forward and helping fellow professionals.
How will we choose mentees?
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with brief resume and a photograph.
- Individuals can nominate themselves or others.
- The nominated candidates will be required to fill out a brief questionnaire.
- The nominated mentees will be shortlisted by Panel of Experts designated by Biz Divas.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interviews.